Employment Opportunity Listings
- Assists in the fabrication, assembling, installing, and maintaining exhibits
- Required general knowledge of safe forklift operation and other material handling equipment.
- Operate stationary and hand tools to complete major and minor tasks in the support of the production of products.
- Assists exhibit specialist and shop foreman with individual elements of major projects in fabrication, the assembly of products, and installation.
- Performs maintenance issues such as minor repair and retouch on traveling exhibits after they return from events and prior shipment.
- Performs maintenance inspections and repairs to all exhibits and artifacts.
- Assist the shop foreman in the pick-up and delivery of raw materials and exhibit related items.
- Must work safely, carefully and deliberately in a functional exhibit production facility. Assist shop personnel in maintaining the facility in an orderly and professional manner.
- Must be able to travel to local and remote locations and aid in exhibit support and installations.
- Accurately and in a timely manner completes, processes, statuses, and files property, shipping and show file documents when required.
- Works closely with the coordinator, shop foreman and other personnel to assure the proper movement of exhibits, artifacts, and related items to show sponsor locations and special events.
- 2 Years of related work experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Standard workdays (Monday through Friday, 8-hour shifts).
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Individual should possess exemplary customer service, communication, and display a strong ability to work under pressure, with short deadlines and little supervision. Individual must have organizational, multi-tasking and project coordination skills; good judgment and attention to detail; personal initiative, professionalism and team orientation.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a Government background check
- Must have the ability to correspond through the use of Microsoft Office programs such as email, as well as communicating by phone, and other mechanical devices such as faxes.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. 2
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Job essentials: Standing, walking, reaching, climbing, kneeling, lifting up to 100 pounds, clear vision (near, far, peripheral, depth perception, focus), color vision, etc.
Interested applicants should submit their resumes to Michael Navarro via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected candidates will be notified to schedule interviews.
Send Us Your Resume
As an employee-focused company, Logical Innovations, Inc. is always looking for good people to add to our team. Please contact us and submit your resume via email.